A Bit About Us
Kitchentopia offers a great range of quality products at competitive prices, combined with friendly service.
Our range has been carefully chosen to ensure the products we sell are going to be hanging out in your kitchen for a long time.
We look for products that look great as well as do their job well. And we ask ourselves this when choosing a new product: Will we use it in our Kitchen? If we won't, we won’t be selling it to you.
This is some of us, Sammi, Nathan & Molly leaning in for the kiss.
Where to Find us
As well as online we attend
- Rocklea Markets, Sherwood Road, Rocklea every Saturday, 6am to 12pm
- Davies Park, Alice Street, West End every Saturday, 6am to 2pm
- Milton Market, Cnr Cribb & Little Cribb Street, Milton, every Sunday, 6am to 12pm
- We also pop up at various shopping centres throughout the year, check out our facebook page or contact us to find out where we are.
- New Zealand shoppers can find our products at Trade Me
- We despatch your purchase within 1 business day of payment
- We freight with Australia Post
- Most purchases will have a tracking number, (it’s mainly items in envelopes that don’t get tracking)
- Pick up is available at various locations, select where you would like to collect at checkout.
- If you are on the map below you can use same day delivery, also select for special events. ie: If you want a parcel delivered to someone on Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Birthday, select this option and add notes of what day you would like delivered.
Damaged & Lost Goods
We pride ourselves on our high level of packaging to ensure your item reaches you in perfect condition, accidents do happen though. Our guarantee to you is that if your item arrives damaged, just photograph & email or text to us and we will supply a replacement free of charge, we pay the postage on the replacement too. If you prefer a refund on a damaged item that’s fine too. Same goes for lost items, it does unfortunately happen, although I’m pleased to say rarely. We will re send you the item and pay the freight. If you aren’t happy with something, please let us know so that we can try and fix the situation. If you are happy, let us know that to, jump on our facebook page and leave a review of email us. We aren’t just an online shop madly shipping sales out, we are a family owned business, passionate about cooking and the kitchenware we sell.